Monday, April 9, 2012

89RC0

Well, this is the last month that 89RC0 will be active on the air. My name is Mark by the way, and my call is 79RC003. It has been fun operating the 89RC0 activation. I have made lots of QSO's and friends. 

Over the past 3 months that I operated, (I skipped February due to work commitments) I have had some very easy contacts, but most were really hard ones. I have made errors on callsigns and I apologize for that. I also wish to say I'm sorry for those of whom  I couldn't copy. My antenna system is only a dipole so my range is quite limited. Regardless of excellent propagation conditions, the dipole I use isn't just good enough for the job. My biggest hope is that this activation be a success when it comes to QSL's. So far the response is not up to what I imagined it would be. So if any one I talked to should read this; please QSL if you haven't. QSL cards are a lot better than posting it on cluster or posting that you have made contact with any station over a blog. 

Anyway, I do hope to make more new contacts until the end of this activation. I wish to say thanks to all the stations I worked, and to all who already sent their QSL cards please expect a return in the coming weeks. And to all still thinking about sending theirs... thank you still.

 My next activation should be in 79 Division sometime soon. 

For now, I wish you all the best and good luck on your DX'ing. May the PROP be with you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment