Monday, April 16, 2012

89RC0 QSL Cards

Stephane 14RC001, the QSL Manager for 89RC0 has announced that the first batch of QSL Cards are ready for sending tomorrow. This is great news for everyone that has sent qsl and received by Stephane. Aside from this, I personally sent a card from 89 Division to a few random contacts and RC members who used the Romeo Charlie callsign when I got their call. So to all those who will receive a card from me, kindly post it on your websites or in any website and help in validating my activity in 89.
 RC Activations are and has always been the most exciting in the 11 meter world. I hope that my activation has lived up to those standards. Just keep checking out this site and the Romeo Charlie Website for future exciting activations by the Romeo Charlie International DX Group. 73's Mark 79RC003/89RC0

1 comment:

  1. First QSL package was sent this morning !
    73s Stéphane 14RC001

    ReplyDelete