Friday, May 25, 2012

47PL122

I received a nasty email from this operator. he called me a "little bandit" because i was not able to send him a post card for his wife direct from 89. he did however rx my qsl card direct from 89. I sent him an envelope without asking for any contribution. just like I did with other operators i who received qsl direct from 89 outside Romeo Charlie QSL Management. in my effort to please this guy, I promised to send him the postcard sometime later as soon as possible. I guess he couldn't wait and just send the email calling me a "LITTLE BANDIT".

This is a notice for all of you that 47PL122 does not care of security issues in some divisions. all he cares is getting QSL and Post card direct. He does not have any respect for QSL Managers because he insists on getting QSL's  direct from contacts.

I am very disappointed by his behavior and I resent him calling me a bandit since I never asked for any contribution from him. I spent my own money on the card I designed and made myself and went to the post office to mail it myself despite security risks that may arise. He is the person who benefited for all the trouble i went through and he has the gall to call me a bandit? what a clown.

I hope operators who read this will keep away from 47PL122. he is not an operator i wish to qso with again.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, dont worry about him, I come across people like him also. Fortunately , they are the minority. 73 John, 44AT119

    ReplyDelete